Global package includes
Registration deadline: May 30 2019
Language: English / Duration: 2 weeks / Level: Bachelor / Credits: 6 ECTS
Cost of the program:
• students: 2000 € (including classes, excursions, accommodation, breakfast, lunches and transport in the city)
• other public: 3400 € (including classes, excursions, accommodation, breakfast, lunches and transport in the city)
- Accommodation in the University residence*: single student room or a small studio, with internet and utilities included (cooking plate, electricity, heat, water, access to laundry facilities)
- Breakfast (5 days a week)
- Lunches (see schedules)
- Tuitions fees include the following:
- Letter of admission (used for visa application, if necessary)
- Official Welcome and Orientation, with a Welcome package
- Academic lectures, French course, PeeL seminars.
- Students can earn ECTS credits
- Certificate of attendance
- Closing reception
- Company visits and cultural activities
* Please note you will be required to keep your room and living space clean and tidy and wash your own laundry during your stay in Metz or in Nancy.
* it is important that students note that the accommodation is only available between June 17th and the 2nd of July 2019. If students intend to spend time in France before or after these dates they need to arrange additional accommodation on their own.